Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Return to Classic

I just got my copy of the Williams Sonoma Home Catalog in the mail.  Yes, if you didn't already know, Williams Sonoma has a home collection.  And let me say I am impressed.

The new furnishings in the catalog are really beautiful, returning to a more traditional/classic style of design.  Gone are the oversized sofas, bright colored fabrics and rustic looking wood.  Welcome back the sleek forms, neutral colors and timeless pieces that will work in any home.  What I love best about these classic styles is that they can mix and mingle so well with your current furnishings.  For a truly eclectic look, try pairing a classic straight back sofa with chic needlepoint pillows.  Or how about adding some upholstered dining chairs with your rustic dining table. 

Try something new and give your home that warm, lived-in look.

No comments:

Post a Comment