Saturday, February 27, 2010

Rainy Saturdays

I woke up to rain this morning... lots of it.  It should continue on throughout the day and since I don't have much else to do but stay home and listen to the contant pounding on the rooftop, I thought it might be a good day to reorganize the kids' rooms.  We are on the move again.  With only two bedrooms for 3 girls, we do a lot of moving around.  The two older girls have been sharing a room for about a year now but the oldest is getting to the point where she is demanding her own room.  Rightfully so, since at 10 having a room to one's own is pretty significant.

That leaves the two younger ones to share.  That might be more of a problem.  My two youngest don't get a long.  At all.  So the trick is to figure out how to "share" without causing actual physical harm to each other.  My biggest trick?  No matchy... matchy for them.  Each one will get to choose their own colors and styles.  It will be up to my amazing decorating sensibilities to integrate the two.

Stay tuned for updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment