Thursday, February 4, 2010

Home Offices

I've got to admit, our home office is pitiful!  My husband and I both share one room in our house and over the years it has become a crazy, catch-all room filled with empty boxes, piles of papers to be filed and mounds of twisted wires, cables and unused electronic equipment.  Something definitely has to be done.

So I'm starting a journey... a clean, organize and prioritize journey to get our home office into fighting shape.

Step One:  Clear everything out that doesn't belong.  I know, I know... easier said than done.  But really... we've been piling up the paperwork for so many years that I think it's about time to throw out the stacks prior to 2005.  You know, the ones that never even got to the filing cabinet? 

(Tip about paperwork - If anything has a name, SS#, phone number or account number... SHRED IT!!!!!)

More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment