Saturday, January 9, 2010

Where to begin...

I am a total decorating junkie. I rearrange furniture, repaint, buy accessories, read books and magazines on kitches, baths, small rooms, big rooms, bedrooms and living rooms. I watch endless hours of HGTV and know for sure that I can do better than most designers on TV. I know, I know... everybody thinks they can do better. The truth is, though, that most people still need a little help... a little push in the right direction. Let me help.

If you saw my own home you'd be surprised to learn that I actually do have a degree in Interior Design from a very reputable University. Not only that, I have worked in several design firms over the past 20 years. I've worked in big firms, small firms, with no-name designers and some very well-know ones. I've done hotel design, residential design, commercial design and even some landscaping design. Yes, I've done it all but I still can't find the look I want for my own home. Why? Because it's so much easier creating a style and look for a stranger than to find one for yourself.

So... let's work together to uncover your home's hidden potential and awaken your own personal design style.

Life's a journey, not a destination.

No comments:

Post a Comment